1. I have food sensitivities or allergies, can you accommodate for them?
Yes, every year at Yoga Camp we have many people on special diets, we always work with each individual to ensure there will be ample food for them to eat.
2. How many campers are in each cabin?
There are a variety of cabin options this year due to Covid. You can either be in a bunkie on your own or with a friend or partner (the bathroom is shared and located outside of the bunkie). You could also come as a group of 4 or more friends and book an entire cabin for your group, or you could be in a cabin with a group of 6-8 people. There is a limited number of bunkies so register early to ensure you get the accommodations you’d like.
3. Do I need to bring my own sheets and towels?
Yes, you will be sleeping in a camp cabin with other campers and you need to bring your own bedding (sheets, sleeping bag or blankets) and towels with you.
4. I don’t have a car, can I still come to Yoga Camp?
Yes, we help to arrange car pooling so everyone is able to get up to Yoga Camp each year.
5. I need to leave early on Sunday morning will that be all right?
Of course. You might miss out on some activities on Sunday but you are welcome to leave at any time.
6. I’m new to Yoga will there be classes that are suitable for me?
Yes, there are a variety of classes and workshops at Yoga Camp many of which are suitable to people who are new to the practice.
7. How long does it take to drive to Yoga Camp?
Yoga Camp is typically between 3.5 hours from the city of Toronto, depending on traffic and departure point.
8. Do I need to attend all of the classes and workshops?
No, Yoga Camp is a choose your own adventure weekend. You are welcome to attend as many or as few of the classes and workshops as you’d like.
9. Are massages extra?
Yoga Camp is happy to offer you the opportunity to receive a Thai or Swedish massage. These need to be booked in advanced and paid for in cash at the Yoga Camp weekend.
10. Are the cabins heated and do they have bathrooms?
Yes, each cabin has its own bathroom, warm water and heating.
11. I’ve never been waterskiing before, but I’d like to try. Can I try at Yoga Camp?
Yes, the camp staff would be happy to help you try out any activities.
12. I have an injury, is Yoga Camp still suitable for me?
Yes, all of the teachers are able to modify their classes to suit individuals dealing with specific injuries. Also there are a variety of classes of varying difficulty and activity level. You will find classes and workshops suitable to you whether or have an injury or not.